Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's Best to Teach Kids How to Cook at a Young Age



YAY! ANOTHER RELEASE! AND OF HIRAME TO START 2015! Because you all know how much of a Hirame slave this blog's denizens are. I'm nowhere near as witty as the somebodyelse when it comes to writing posts (explains why he does the majority of our releases), so I apologize for not providing ample entertainment like my master fellow pervy peer. Anyway, here is Hirame's latest masterpiece. A continuation of his Kantai Collection books which features even more variety for our fapping pleasure. Take your pick between a voluptuous MILF, a tsundere teen, or an innocent loli. You can't go wrong when Hirame is behind the pen.

I would also like to mention that this is my first book to translate and edit on my own. Poor somebodyelse is currently being swamped with real life related responsibilities, so I took it upon myself to handle everything. Hopefully, there aren't many jarring errors. But overall, I'd say I did a passable job completing this in a timely fashion. It also helped the story was pretty straight forward with an easy to read script. Alright, enough of me blabbing. Links below for your viewing pleasure! If you spot something wrong, please let me know. Like seriously.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent. Didn't spot anything wrong either.

    I might have been distracted, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tits did their job well then.

      Delete
    2. Don't they always? Don't they always...

      Thanks for the translation. Good stuff here, good stuff. I think I may use page 24 from the gallery as my phone wallpaper. :D

      Delete
  2. Hey! Just thought I'd let you guys know (since you guys do translations and share the love of Hirame's work) that after waiting and waiting, "Lose Control" has finally been found online! Someone posted it on GE Hentai right here:

    http://g.e-hentai.org/g/786649/f4d17f7772/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there !

    I imagine you're already aware of the news, but well, who knows, right ?

    Did you see the news about Blogspot/Google going full moralfags ?
    They announced they were planning to shut down all blogspot blogs about adult contents by March 23rd 2015.

    I suppose the best for you would be to move to Wordpress dot com, or to contact Jacob from Fakku to get hosted with them in a subdomain.

    Sorry for the bad news :(

    Cheers!
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete