Monday, November 12, 2012

Don't mess with the flower shop Lady

Hello folks! Today's release is something very dear to me, and also something that has been quite a long time coming: the sequel to the Kemonomichi doujin I previously posted! Thanks again to the translation of the many Danbooru fairies (here's the original image pool), and with the invaluable contribution of the always great Fuke that was crucial in helping me "massage" the script in place, we get to see what happens when Yuuka the berserker pays a friendly visit to her dear Alice's café. No really, it's a friendly visit, I swear, don't get troubled by the army of goons tagging along. Or the guns. Or the trenches they dug overnight.


And while we're at it, there's a second revision of the first one, with some corrections sprinkled here and there, always courtesy of Fuke. I think I owe him a beer or three by now. Or an entire brewery,more likely.


I do plan on going forward and taking care at least of the third and the "3.5" doujin left, but I love this author so much that if anything else gets translated I'll jump at the opportunity to edit it.

I've written more than enough already, so see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment