Thursday, March 14, 2013

Gordon Freeman was here

Oh, Gensokyo, what a magnificent place it is! Full of weirdoes, cannibals, and terrible, terrible puns. I bet I'd fit right in! But unfortunately, I'm not a fictional girl born of the mind of a drunk genius (though I can imagine copious amount of alcohol being involved in my conception too), so I'll have to observe their shenanigans through the many doujins that flood Japan, like the pervert voyeur that I am.

Doujin like this one! A 4-koma split in two parts, drawn by different authors, with a first half chock-full of the aforementioned terrible puns, and the second half depicting the most metal dentist who ever lived.


This release was made possible thanks to the initial translation of the many danbooru fairies (original pool here), and to the ever-wonderful FUKE, who put up with a lot of nagging on my part lately. Thanks!

Expect some more Touhous (yay!), some more work safe stuff (double yay!), and something else from Imizu too (triple yay!) in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment