Saturday, March 30, 2013

Do you like horny bunnies?

No? You don't?
What the hell is wrong with you? I mean, just have a look at this wonderful, Easter-appropriate Macross doujin by Apricot featuring a hot-as-hell Sheryl gettin' all frisky with Alto, translated once again by FUKE. C'mon, do it.


See? Just as I told ya' - hot as hell. I mean, if you don't find it appealing, then sure, you're free to be wrong.

Have an happy Easter folk, and enjoy spending time with your loved ones (whether they're dressed as bunnies or not)!

3 comments:

  1. A man who doesn't love bunny girls is not a true man at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I remember that title from an H-game I played long ago
    by the way I loved MF and Sheryl was the best female character in a long time
    Its something else when you read a doujin featuring her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Many thanx guys.

    ReplyDelete