Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"You sunk my battleship"

I think we might be going for a record or something, but today's release is yet another work from our beloved Hirame— and sort of a sequel to a work we previously shared with you all, to booth! Battlefield Princess and Airfield Princess have business with Wo-Class to discuss, so they ask Seaport Princess to watch over little Isolated Island Demon for them. I never imagined I'd write something like that before, much less that I'd actually understand what that means. I blame Cucumis Sativus for translating all this stuff and giving me a chance to read the words instead of just staring at cartoon titties and making the dialogue up in my head.


Also, we reached 100k total pageviews! That's a lot of perverts! Or maybe not that many, considering we've been around a while... I dunno. With this two shorter doujins done, it's back to the fapcave the not-officially-announced "bigger project", so stay tuned.
(I might very well be sidetracked and do something completely different in the meantime, I have a pretty short attention span, but do do continue visiting the site and inflate my ego~♥.)

1 comment:

  1. You rock, somebody dude!

    Thanks for continuing to bring us perverts more faptastic goodness of cartoon titties. Say thanks for me to your partner in crime as well.

    ReplyDelete