Friday, February 14, 2014

I'd pay any consultation fee in a heartbeat

Stories by Hirame, the author of all those weird and delightful doujins we've featured in the past under the pen name Karei, are getting published in Japan by Wani. This means a) a higher chance for us to actually find their stuff online, b) a higher chance for them to reach a bigger audience and thus a bigger market, c) more delicious boobs for all. It's a win-win-win scenario!


(Possibly not much so for my carpal tunnel, but with this kind of hobby, it was already a lost cause.)
This release comes hot off the presses and straight out of Kairakuten BEAST's February issue. We are trying to avoid releasing stuff that's too recent, but for Hirame/Karei... Both our fantastic in-house translator and boob-man extraordinaire Cucumis Sativus (again responsible for this release) and I are fans of theirs, so we're making an exception.
Also, be thankful I've spared you the worst of the horrible, horrible puns I've come up with while working on this— quality stuff like "Ally McBoobs". I should get checked for this, I realize they're horrible but I CAN'T STOP.

Oh, and if you wanted a Valentine's Day-themed release, we've already been there. I wrote that we were really, really early, didn't I?

See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Well, that was quite hot, quite hot indeed.

    Although its nothing new, that level of censorship is really unfortunate. It's almost like they think we don't know what's supposed to be under the censor. Everybody knows what is under there right?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SUoi_9asBU

    Anyways, thanks for working on this and sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... Maybe they're trying to make us use our imagination more. I mean, anything COULD be down there.

      Glad you like the one-shot!

      Delete
  2. oh, i can't download from MEGA, could you use MF again, or GETT/ Sendspace/ BU ??

    ReplyDelete